Are you interested in finding out if a Cotswold Edition camper is right for you?
If so, we encourage you to schedule a Try Before You Buy appointment with our partners R&R Campers.
You can test drive one of our Cotswold Edition campervans for up to 7 nights as part of our “Try Before You Buy" programme before deciding to buy one.
We work closely with our friends at R&R Campers and have no hesitation in recommending them.
How it works
- Select your favourite Cotswold Edition luxury camper van.
- Check availability and reserve your preferred dates.
(This requires a booking fee of 25% if booked 6 weeks in advance. Bookings within 6 weeks need full payment)
- Send R&R Campers the necessary documents to arrange your comprehensive insurance coverage. They will send you some “how to videos” to get to know the features of your Cotswold Edition camper before your trip.
- On collection day, once you have left your vehicle with R&R Campers, it’s time to get to meet your camper and check you know how it all works. They will ensure you’re comfortable with all the features before you go on your adventure!
Why Should I Try Before I Buy?
- If you've never used a campervan before, it's a wonderful way to discover whether you'll like this style of camping.
- You’ll be able to use a Cotswold Edition campervan and experience using one of our beautifully handcrafted leisure vehicles
- It enables you to use the integrated kitchen, panoramic pop-up roof, and bed, among other conversion features.
- There are no boundaries to the places you can go.
- There are no conditions attached, so you are not obligated to purchase it whether you like it or not.
Try before you buy on us! Save up to £499
Even better, if you go ahead with a purchase, we’ll reimburse you for the cost of a 3 Day Hire from R&R Campers.
Simply provide a receipt showing your proof of hire from R&R Campers and we’ll reimburse up to 3 days hire against the cost of your new Cotswold Edition campervan.